Hey all… it’s finally summer 2013! And as usual, there are lots of fabulous summer chick lit reads.
Here are several books that were/are being released in June and July 2013. Click on any book cover to read a description.
- Bitsy’s Bait & Barbeque by Pamela Morsi
- Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess
- Faking It by Cora Carmack
- Hollywood Strip by Shamron Moore
- Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
- Love Rehab by Jo Piazza
- Motherland by Amy Sohn
- Painted Hands by Jennifer Zobair
- Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- Shaken & Stirred by Crystal Black Davis
- She Ain’t Heavy by Arnine Cumsky Weiss
- Sweet Nothings by Janis Thomas
- What Women Want by Fanny Blake
- Moonpennies by Alanna Rosette
- Animal Cracker by Andi Brown (UK Release)
- Auf’d by Amy Saunders (UK Release)
- Project Runaway by Anne Hendren (UK Release)
As always, I may be adding more books to this post over the next couple of months. If you know of a book that should be listed here, please contact me!
Hey everyone! Here are some new chick lit releases for April and May 2013. Click on any book for a description.
- Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
- Back in the Game by Holly Chamberlin
- Brave Hart by Kristofer Spyrou
- Honey Pie by Donna Kauffman
- My Big Fat Low Fat Wedding by Katya Starkey
- No Strings Attached by Kate Angell
- Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham
- The Mystery of Mercy Close by Marian Keyes
- Thinking of You by Jill Mansell
- Dream City of Mine by Elyse Aldeman
- Elizabeth The First Wife by Lian Dolan
- Keep Your Friends Close & Your Co-workers Closer by Nadiyah Jones
- Mom Of The Year by Denise Pischinger
- Nancy’s Theory of Style by Marta Acosta
- Nearly Natal by Kerry Taylor
- She’s The One by Belle Rose
Please let me know if I’ve left any books out!
Hey all! Happy Tuesday. I wanted to let you all know that I’ve been starting to work on the sub genre pages on this site. This is a huge undertaking, so it may take a while. However, it needs to be done! Some of the names have been/will be changed, and many new books will be added.
So if those pages look weird for a while, don’t be alarmed, it’ll all come together nicely in the end.
I’m also strongly considering changing the colors and header on this website. So, you may notice things look different around here shortly. By the way, if things on the main page look weird, refresh the page and it should look normal again. (Right click your mouse and hit ‘refresh’ or press F5 on your keyboard).
Thanks for your patience.
Hey all! I have finally completed the server move for ChickLitBooks.com. It’s about 90% done, as I may be making some more changes soon.
You will notice there is now a contact page (located on the menu bar under the site header image). On that page is a contact form. Please feel free to use it to send feedback, suggestions, ideas, critiques, etc. If you are an author and would like me to feature your book on the site, feel free to let me know!
Also, I am looking for reviewers… if you are interested, please contact me and let me know!
Thanks for your patience during this move and site upgrade, and keep an eye out for new changes and updates. I know I haven’t reviewed a book in quite some time, but plan to do so very soon.
Also, I will be doing a post with some great summer chick lit reading suggestions. Check out the ones on TeenChickLit.com if you already haven’t.
In the meantime, Happy 4th of July to all of my American visitors!
Please make sure to go and check out the new and MUCH improved TeenChickLit.com! I am still adding books and information, but there is plenty to look at now.
I hope you enjoy it!
I am also looking for teen chick lit reviewers. There is a contact page on the site where you can email me if you are interested.
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
I’m always excited when one of my favorite authors has a new book out, and today is no exception! Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella was finally released today. I went and bought myself a copy and look forward to reading it.
I will be writing a review for it as soon as I get a chance to read it, so keep an eye out!
So, have any of you read it yet (or plan to)? What did you think?
You all have probably noticed that I’ve been frantically adding several reviews that I had up on this site a couple of years ago. I will continue adding the older reviews – and may actually finish today – so that I can start adding New Book information. Once that is accomplished, I’ll start adding new reviews. Then I will begin updating the sub-genres pages with more thorough and up-to-date information, which will be a work-in-progress for quite some time to come, I’d imagine.
Please note that I’ll be occasionally testing out some new scripts and plug-ins for this blog, so if you see some weird stuff on the page that doesn’t make sense, just wait a couple of moments and refresh the page (F5). Thanks for your patience during this time.
Keep an eye out for an upcoming review of Lauren Conrad’s L.A. Candy which was surprisingly good! It is actually more of a teen chick lit novel!